[gmx-developers] gmx I/O redirection troubles

Schulz, Roland roland.schulz at intel.com
Thu Jan 5 21:31:27 CET 2017

Hi,

Your patch doesn’t compile. That’s why we usually don’t accept changes other than through Gerrit.

Make sure to sign up for an account on Gerrit first. Then use either the http or ssh connection shown on:
https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/admin/projects/gromacs

Note the “anonymous http” connection doesn’t work for upload. Make sure that the http/ssh connection is allowed through your firewall. Both are guaranteed to work on our side.

Roland