[gmx-developers] TestReferenceChecker and floatin problem

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 23:52:33 CET 2017

Hi,

You're using rootChecker like it was a getter method for an already
allocated object, but it is a factory for objects. Call it once and keep
the return value in a variable for use each time.

Would naming it makeRootChecker have helped you understand that you don't
want to call it more often than you intend to make a new checker?

Mark