[gmx-developers] executing mdp file--error

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 14:50:47 CET 2017

First, this isn't a development-related question, so please use gmx-users instead.

Second, the program tells you quite explicitly what the problems are and how to read up on it and rectify the issue. What happened when you tried to follow those instructions?

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>
Professor of Biophysics