[gmx-developers] PME on GPUs time line

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:03:22 CET 2017

All changes are available in the sense that they are public, but there is no guarantee whatsoever that they produce correct results or are representative of the performance that will be in the release.

Not that we think it's bad, but the main reason things haven't been committed is that it's not completely ready yet.

Feel free to play with them, but we want to spend the efforts on finishing the changes rather than supporting unfinished ones :-)

Cheers,

Erik

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at scilifelab.se>
Professor of Biophysics