[gmx-developers] Disparity in total energy between consecutive steps

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 23:37:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

This would be a good question for the user's mailing list, since it doesn't
pertain to the code development. Please continue there.

I suggest you look at the change in energy when you release position
restraints after a run that wasn't heated. Why shouldn't there be a drop in
energy when you change the Hamiltonian?

Mark