[gmx-developers] do_update_md

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 14:29:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

That looks like a bug that was silently fixed during the adoption of the
velocity-rescale thermostat of Bussi (see commit
333641e040ae824badf9d9531290a46ad581ed53). It may be that the issue wasn't
noticed because people often used parameters that produce lg == 1...

I would strongly advise avoiding doing development work on unsupported
versions of the software more than five years old... ;-) Get the git master
branch and stay up to date with the hundreds of bugs that have been fixed
since :-)

Mark