[gmx-developers] Gerrit, Jenkins and website back up

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 20:26:47 CET 2017

Hi,

Some help migrating documentation from the old website would be most
welcome. I have been slowly migrating code-version-specific documentation
into Sphinx (e.g. https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/6531/5) but if there are
parts people are keen to work on, that would be most welcome (do check
http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2016.3/index.html to see if it's
already there!). Perhaps it would be good to go through pages and comment
at the bottom that this has, or should be saved. Pages like Gerrit how-tos
should live on Wordpress, however, because they are linked to how Gerrit is
configured, not what the GROMACS code can do.

Mark