[gmx-developers] Open GROMACS researcher position in Stockholm

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:10:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

Normally we don’t allow job announcements on these lists, with the one
exception for jobs that are directly related to GROMACS developement - and
I’m happy to announce that we have a new opening at the main GROMACS site
in Stockholm with application deadline June 16!

In particular, this is related to the new EU-funded BioExcel
Center-of-Excellence, and in this case we are looking for somebody who
would love to work with outreach, improving the way simulations work from a
user point-of-view (rather than only bottom-up coding), designing better
ways to solve concrete biophysics problems with GROMACS, and not least with
an interest in helping with arranging outreach, tutorials and documentation.

Basically, we are looking for somebody who loves all parts of simulations,
research, and computing - and who wants to join the team. There will be
plenty of opportunities to engage in cutting-edge research as part of the
work, and there are a number of international collaborations.

If you have any questions, contact either me or Mark Abraham <
mark.j.abraham at gmail.com>, and do help us with spreading the information
about the position:

https://www.kth.se/en/om/work-at-kth/lediga-jobb/what:job/jobID:150746/

All the best,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at gmail.com>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm