[gmx-developers] jenkins server maintenance

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu May 18 13:30:09 CEST 2017

Hi,

Just a quick update - Stefan is rebuilding the jenkins server more
securely, after we observed it had been hacked. We are not sure what the
vulnerability was. Related infrastructure (Gerrit, and the Jenkins slaves)
seem to be unaffected, but we have done a bit of updating there, too.
Hopefully we'll be back in service shortly.

Mark