[gmx-developers] API design notes from workshop in Goettingen

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Wed May 24 21:29:12 CEST 2017

Hello Gromacs colleagues,

After several days at the Gromacs analysis workshop in Goettingen, there
are many conversations that I would like to continue more immediately and
more collaboratively than the changes I am proposing through Gerrit.

I am in the process of migrating various work into a public repository, but
a Gromacs development fork is now available for anyone who would like to
take a closer look or continue discussions begun this week.
https://bitbucket.org/kassonlab/gromacs

It may seem silly to download and build an entire Gromacs fork for some
Sphinx documentation. A web site with static content will be available soon
and I will update the repository with feature development branches soon,
but I wanted to reach out to you while the conversations are still fresh.

Thank you for your questions and interest,
M. Eric Irrgang​