[gmx-developers] Group cutoff-scheme simulation temperature affected by nh-chain-length

Du, Yu duyu at sioc.ac.cn
Thu Nov 2 07:01:06 CET 2017

Dear GMX-Developers and Shirts,

To reproduce the the problem, I use the material in GROMACS Tutorials Lysozyme in Water.

Yes, Prof. Shirts. If I use standard vdwtype=cut-off, coulombtype=pme and cutoff-scheme=group, the simulation temperature accords with the ref_t.
If I use gromos ff and tabulized  potential, there is no temperature problem.

Now the problem is pinned on the relation between tabulized potential and thermostat under amber99sb-ildn ff.

I filed Bug #2286 in redmine.
https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2286

Hope you could give some advice about this issue.

Yu