[gmx-developers] bs_nix1310 broken

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 08:13:13 CET 2017

Hi guys,

Thanks for the ideas. I can use CUDA_VISIBLE_DEVICES to get the test to run
on any of the devices, but only with some of the possible combinations of
the three devices visible. Several working combinations includes the old GT
480 GPU, but that shouldn't matter because no builds are using CUDA 9.0.
And nvidia-smi reports that all devices are in the default non-exclusive
mode. mdrun is perfectly happy with the GPUs.

Mark