[gmx-developers] plans for GROMACS 2017 release cycle

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Fri Sep 8 11:13:59 CEST 2017

Hi,

We are far behind schedule for the 2017 release. We are working hard on
it, but I don't think we can promise a date yet.

We have a 2016.4 release planned for this week (might slip to next
week). But if you can give us enough details to track down your hanging
issue, we might be able to fix it in 2016.4.

Cheers,

Berk