[gmx-developers] GROMACS 2019 release candidate

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 17:18:25 CET 2018

Hello developers,

I just pushed the release candidate for GROMACS 2019 to the FTP server
so that
you can check out this version as well before the final release of 2019
later in the beginning
of January. As with the previous beta versions, please have a look and
let us know if the
software misbehaves under circumstances we did not anticipate.

I also want to again thank everyone that helped to get to this point,
either with providing
code or by reviewing other changes and thus helping us to further
improve the code.

The plan is now to only have this release candidate and directly follow
up with the final release,
with the data for this still set at January 1st.

Happy coding

Paul Bauer
GROMACS release manager