[gmx-developers] Integration of force distribution analysis

Bernd Doser bernd.doser at h-its.org
Fri Jan 5 13:16:06 CET 2018

Dear GROMACS developers,

I would like to integrate the force distribution analysis (FDA) to
GROMACS. Therefore, I have committed the required changes to GERRIT
(https://gerrit.gromacs.org/#/c/7100). A comment of a reviewer was, that
the patch is too large and I should first start with a discussion on
redmine or at the mailing list. How should I split the total commit into
reasonable portions, since the changes are strongly coupled?

The corresponding redmine issue is
https://redmine.gromacs.org/issues/2283

Best regards,
Bernd Doser