[gmx-developers] Gromacs 2018: orientation restraint regtest failing

Jernej Zidar jernej.zidar at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 03:46:30 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm able to replicate this error on two different Linux machines too. It
does not depend on whether GPUs are used or not.

One is running Centos, GCC 6.3.1-3, CUDA 9.1, the other one is running
Debian Stretch, GCC 6.3.0, CUDA 9.1.

It also seems there is one message displayed for every MPI task started.

Jernej