[gmx-developers] (no subject)

Vedran Miletić vedran at miletic.net
Tue Jan 23 13:41:58 CET 2018

Pozdrav,

with regards to GPU as a proxy to GROMACS, well, don't we all. ;-)

If you are able to read existing C/C++ code, you'll get up to speed
pretty quickly. I would suggest starting with studying mdrun since it's
something you have seen in action, but you can choose your own starting
point depending on your user experience/familiarity with the tools.

A good way to start would be with reviewing small patches on Gerrit or,
if you want to get busy with writing code right away, you can go through
open issues in Redmine, specifically those marked with Difficulty simple.

Regards,
Vedran

--
Vedran Miletić