[gmx-developers] GROMACS developer telco

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 15:03:43 CEST 2018

Hi gmx developers!

Our fortnightly developer roundtable telco is on again shortly, 1700
Stockholm time (CEST). Please find connection details below. There's a PIN
required, which is the four-digit number in reverse order.

I may or may not make it, as I'll be at Basel airport on my way back from
PASC 2018, but I'm sure others have things to talk about and share.

Mark

To connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:

Method Address
Web browser https://vconf.kth.se then type vroom_9301
SIP vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se
IP 130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
Telephone + 46 8 790 6421 <08-790%2064%2021> and choose room 9301
More information and help can be found here:

https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing
Guide from Pexip can be found here:

https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm