[gmx-developers] Gromacs Question
Baird, Max Marlon Randolph M
mmb1 at hw.ac.uk
Mon Jul 9 17:11:05 CEST 2018
I'm a PhD student in Edinburgh studying at Heriot-Watt University.
My research is in the area of High-Performance computing, specifically
to do with the resilience of GPUs for long-running applications.
The GPU technology I focus on is CUDA.
I found the Gromacs sources on GitHub and I noticed that it has
support for CUDA.
And have a few questions:
1. Do any of the Gromacs CUDA kernels run for a long time continuously? (anything over 30 minutes)
2. If not, do you know of any CUDA applications that have long-running kernels?
End of email - any text below has been automatically added
Heriot-Watt University is The Times & The Sunday Times International University of the Year 2018
Founded in 1821, Heriot-Watt is a leader in ideas and solutions. With campuses and students across the entire globe we span the world, delivering innovation and educational excellence in business, engineering, design and the physical, social and life sciences.
This email is generated from the Heriot-Watt University Group, which includes:
1. Heriot-Watt University, a Scottish charity registered under number SC000278
2. Edinburgh Business School a Charity Registered in Scotland, SC026900. Edinburgh Business School is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with registered number SC173556 and registered office at Heriot-Watt University Finance Office, Riccarton, Currie, Midlothian, EH14 4AS
3. Heriot- Watt Services Limited (Oriam), Scotland's national performance centre for sport. Heriot-Watt Services Limited is a private limited company registered is Scotland with registered number SC271030 and registered office at Research & Enterprise Services Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh, EH14 4AS.
The contents (including any attachments) are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of its contents is strictly prohibited, and you should please notify the sender immediately and then delete it (including any attachments) from your system.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gromacs.org_gmx-developers