[gmx-developers] distance restraints and domain decomposition

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu Jun 7 13:29:31 CEST 2018

Hi,

I "resolved" this by adding a fatal error. The error message says that
the only solution is increasing the box size.
For special cases one could do better by introducing special interations
that would only link monomers together. But here you actually have
interactions that a longer than half the box size. Theoretically one
could also support this, but that gets complicated and bug-prone.

Cheers,

Berk