[gmx-developers] gmxapi C++/Python GROMACS interfaces 1hr video-conference: June 25

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:56:59 CEST 2018

Hi,

I do strongly encourage everybody to try to attend. This infrastructure has
the chance to provide lots of opportunity for innovation, while resolving
several pain points, so it's important that we get your input and feedback,
now that there are working examples, and before we commit too heavily to
infrastructure choices.

I'l be at ISC that week, but I'll see you there!

Mark