[gmx-developers] gmxapi video conference details

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 18:44:28 CEST 2018

For those who are not interested, I apologize for the email noise.
This is the last one.

The gmxapi discussion will use KTH's video conferencing resources. To
connect to the Pexip virtual room, use one of the following methods. A
PIN is required, which is the four-digit vroom number in reverse
order.
Web browser: https://vconf.kth.se then type vroom_9301
SIP: vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se
IP: 130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
Telephone: + 46 8 790 6421 and choose room 9301

Personally, I have the best Pexip experience with the desktop client:
https://docs.pexip.com/end_user/infinity_connect_quickguides/using_connect_desktop.htm

The "show-and-tell" video conference is on Monday, 25 June, at 17:00
Stockholm time, 8:00am U.S. Pacific Standard Time. World Time Buddy
link: http://bit.ly/2tlhWKc

I may provide additional notes or resources, but to avoid further
email noise, they will just be added and shared via Google Drive:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TvjIvYg93RDc9RE-vBA_ejSU5ykfSr_T?usp=sharing

I hope to see you Monday.
M. Eric Irrgang