[gmx-developers] Canceled: gmxapi C++/Python GROMACS interfaces 1hr video-conference: June 25

Holanda Rusu Victor victor.holanda at cscs.ch
Sun Jun 24 23:23:40 CEST 2018

When: Monday, June 25, 2018 5:00 PM-6:00 PM. (UTC+01:00) Belgrade, Bratislava, Budapest, Ljubljana, Prague
Where: https://vconf.kth.se then type vroom_9301

Web browser: https://vconf.kth.se then type vroom_9301
SIP: vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se
IP: 130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
Telephone: + 46 8 790 6421 and choose room 9301

The paper can be accessed at:
https://academic.oup.com/bioinformatics/advance-article-abstract/doi/10.1093/bioinformatics/bty484/5038467