[gmx-developers] running gromacs-2016.4

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 17:32:43 CEST 2018

Hi,

This list is intended for the discussion of GROMACS development, whereas
usage questions are better put to the gmx-users mailing list in future,
please. :-)

Martin's suggestion will likely do the same thing.

The error and code are coming from the MPI runtime, and don't have any
diagnostic value except, as you say, of working out that MPI may not be set
up correctly. Looking at the GROMACS md.log file and the earlier terminal
output will be much more instructive, if there's anything GROMACS specific
going on here :-)

Mark