[gmx-developers] rst editor

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 14:10:47 CET 2018

Hi,

I also use vanilla emacs when editing our .rst files.

Looking at the .rst file, it looks like the files are using non-ASCII fancy
marks that are different for open and close. I presume there's some way to
express that with ``quotes'', or "quotes" which would probably be better
usability for devs. Paul, can you explore that, please?

Mark