[gmx-developers] Second beta release of GROMACS 2019

Benson Muite benson.muite at ut.ee
Tue Nov 6 22:18:38 CET 2018

Tried the following build:

cmake .. -DGMX_GPU=on -DGMX_USE_OPENCL=on -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW=ON
-DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD=ON

on Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6200U 100% tests passed, 0 tests failed out of 48

Label Time Summary:
GTest              =  20.10 sec*proc (42 tests)
IntegrationTest    =   5.37 sec*proc (7 tests)
MpiTest            =   0.08 sec*proc (3 tests)
SlowTest           =  11.59 sec*proc (1 test)
UnitTest           =   3.14 sec*proc (34 tests)

Total Test time (real) = 182.62 sec