[gmx-developers] Verlet-Tables integration

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Wed Nov 14 09:11:55 CET 2018

Hi,

I don't really think we need a usecase, but more people motivated to
work on it.

We have delayed the work also because we are waiting for a new
non-bonded kernel structure. But we just as well start without that,
since it will not take much work to port the additional tabulated
kernels to a new framework.

What is a dependency is a selecting the table index based on atom type
(pairs). We want to get rid of the (mis)use of energy groups for this
purpose in the group scheme.

Cheers,

Berk