[gmx-developers] anonymous namespace not terminated with a closing comment

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Fri Oct 12 08:41:57 CEST 2018

Hi, Jenkins produces some weird error messages like:

anonymous namespace not terminated with a closing comment
[google-readability-namespace-comments,-warnings-as-errors]

pointing to lines where there is not even an anonymous namespace.
I do have closing comments for all namespaces.

Since these error were produced with gcc according to
http://jenkins.gromacs.org/job/Matrix_PreSubmit_master/6720/warnings13Result/new/
I recompiled with gcc8, but these warnings did not show up there (but a
lot of others do!).

Any clues?
Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se