[gmx-developers] Release notes and Beta deadline

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:05:20 CEST 2018

Hello Developers,

just as a reminder: The deadline for the GROMACS 2019-beta is coming up
on October 15th, so I would like to invite those that are planning to
include new features to submit their patches as soon as possible so that
they can be reviewed in time.

Also I would like to remind those of you that have already included new
or updated functionality to also supply release notes for the new
version, found here:

<GROMACS parent directory>/docs/release-notes/

If there are no notes supplied your feature will likely not be mentioned
when the new version will be released.

Happy coding!

Paul Bauer
GROMACS Release Manager