[gmx-developers] Upcoming changes to GROMACS project organization

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 15:06:15 CEST 2019

Hi,

As some of you already know, my last day on the GROMACS team at KTH will be
September 30. It's been a lot of fun and great to work with you all, and I
remain very keen to see us move on to new heights. However, I will do so
from a position as a software engineer at an unrelated company in
Stockholm, so you will see rather less of me than you've been accustomed to
over the last decade or so!

Paul Bauer will take over some of my former role of GROMACS development
manager. Berk Hess will likely replace me as manager of the NB-LIB project
and lead the software workpackage of BioExcel. We plan also to align these
transitions with the necessary organizational and infrastructure changes
that suit those continuing with the GROMACS project.

Thanks!