[gmx-developers] Changes without reviews

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 00:00:05 CET 2019

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:27 PM Schulz, Roland <roland.schulz at intel.com>
wrote:

> While I think that's a great suggestion, I don't see how this solves the
> issue of making gerrit more useable. Let's say Berk is planning to
> modernize some nbnxn component and I say I plan to help with reviewing
> that. How do I use gerrit to actually make sure I notice those changes? If
> we don't make changes to make the dashboard more useful how else do we do
> that?

It won't - but I think that's a task management issue, for which we should
use a task management tool.  We spent a bunch of time evaluating different
tools for a recent EU project, and for the software side of things we
suddenly realised we have such a tool already: redmine :-)

Cheers,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm