[gmx-developers] Building the manual

Benson Muite benson_muite at emailplus.org
Sat Feb 23 13:40:14 CET 2019

It does seem to build, though dependencies are tricky. On Fedora:

python2-pygments, ImageMagick, ImageMagick-devel, python2-sphinx,
texlive-tex4ht, latex2html, texlive-fnchap, texlive-tabulary,
texlive-framed, texlive-wrapfig, texlive-upquote, texlive-capt-of,
texlive-needspace

May be helpful to indicate dependencies more clearly.