[gmx-developers] Missing the prepare-qmmm.py file

Dhr. D.W. Sjoerdsma (d.w.sjoerdsma) d.w.sjoerdsma at umail.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jul 10 14:23:35 CEST 2019

Dear everyone,

Recently I've been trying to get the gromacs 2019 version compiled with MiMiC.
However, I do not seem to get the "prepare-qmmm.py" file that is mentioned in
the manual...
-
 http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2019-rc1/install-guide/index.html#installing-with-mimic
<http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2019-rc1/install-guide/index.html#installing-with-mimic>

These is my cmake command:  cmake ..  -DGMX_BUILD_OWN_FFTW = ON
 -DREGRESSIONTEST_DOWNLOAD = ON  -DGMX_DOUBLE = ON  -DGMX_ MIMI C = ON
 -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX =" /home/derk/Prog/gmx19/ "   -DGMX_MPI = ON
 -DCMAKE_C_COMPILER = mpicc  -DCMAKE_CXX_COMPILER = mpicxx  -DCMAKE_PREFIX_PATH
=" /home/derk/Prog/ "

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
Derk