[gmx-developers] Double Precision on GPUs

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Wed Jul 31 16:42:01 CEST 2019

Hi,

I think that in many cases the single precision force computation is not
what is limiting the accuracy. It is rather the integration and in
particular the constraints using single precision. Another solution is
to have integration and constraints in double precision and (parts of)
the force computation in single precision.

Cheers,

Berk