[gmx-developers] Transition to Gitlab

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:44:40 CEST 2019

Hello @ all developers,

the core team is currently investigating a transition of our code
review, issue tracking and CI to Gitlab, to reduce the time developers
need to spend on maintaining our current, self-hosted infrastructure.
As part of this we are planning to transfer the information in Redmine
to Gitlab issues and milestones.

We want to have issues and such still linked to the correct
users/developers, so we need the Gitlab user names of those of you that
are interested to continue development on Gitlab.
This is a requirement of the script that performs the transition :(
Those users should also link themselves to the GROMACS organisation
(https://gitlab.com/gromacs).

Please send the Gitlab user names as *private* e-Mail to either me or
another member of the core team.

Cheers

Paul

--