[gmx-developers] -Wextra-semi

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 14:01:55 CET 2019

Hi,

Ah, I see that that warning is also in at least clang 6, and that's only
used in the clang_cuda post-submit. There's probably not enough value in
converting a pre-submit config with clang to build with CUDA support (even
though e.g. CUDA 9.2 supports clang 5 natively), but if we just suppress
the warning, then we'll handle the issue in advance of when a CUDA version
supports gcc 8 (which we would test in pre-submit). Or we could add OpenCL
support to the asan or tsan build with clang-7, which is a stone that might
kill other birds...

Mark