[gmx-developers] git push to master now properly blocked

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:15:55 CET 2019

Hi,

This morning I did something creative and was able to push directly to the
gromacs repo on gerrit. Berk has had something similar happen for him, but
we didn't know how he had permission for exactly what he did. Obviously,
that's not how we intend this project to work! I have pushed an immediate
revert of my commit, and fixed the gerrit permissions so that it is now
blocked. You will see my commit "Eliminate mdlib/mdrun.h" and its reversion
in the history of master, and I hope nobody is too badly affected by any
useless rebase forward and backward. Sorry about that!