[gmx-developers] telco on later today

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed May 8 13:16:43 CEST 2019

Den 2019-05-08 kl. 11:52, skrev Mark Abraham:
> Hi gmx developers!
>
> Our next fortnightly developer roundtable telco is on later today, 1700
> Stockholm time (CET). Please find connection details below. There's a
> PIN required, which is the four-digit room number in reverse order.
>
> The new implementation of Pexip now permits URLs to link straight to the
> virtual room 9301, and the link for us is
> https://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se
>
> Mark
>
> To connect to the virtual room, use one of the following methods:
>
> MethodAddress
> Web browserhttps://vconf.kth.se/webapp/conference/vroom_9301@vconf.kth.se
> SIPvroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se <mailto:vroom_9301 at vconf.kth.se>
> IP130.237.210.139 and choose room 9301
> Telephone+ 46 8 790 6421 and choose room 9301
> More information and help can be found here:
>
> https://intra.kth.se/it/kth-videoconferencing
> Guide from Pexip can be found here:
>
> https://docs.pexip.com/admin/connect_quick.htm

Thanks for organizing again. I can not join today unfortunately, but am
still interested in feedback on a couple of big patches:

https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/gromacs/+/4310 (energy analysis)

https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/gromacs/+/8200 (gaussian charges)

Head of Department, Cell & Molecular Biology, Uppsala University.
Box 596, SE-75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone: +46184714205.
http://www.icm.uu.se