[gmx-developers] GROMACS-RAMD implementation using PULL code

Berk Hess hess at kth.se
Thu May 23 09:37:23 CEST 2019

Hi,

By now we might have all infrastructure in place to convert the pull
code to MDModule and ForceProvider, but we do not have a concrete time
plan for this.

But for RAMD it would seem to me that you want to use exactly the same
coupling that the AWH module uses. You can register an external force
provider to for pull coordinates and supply forces to it yourself. Have
a look at awh.cpp and related files.

Cheers,

Berk