[gmx-developers] Change to clang-format

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 08:25:52 CET 2019

Note that many editors already offer clang-format integration that you
might choose to enable. The GROMACS repository now has `.clang-format`
files in place, so no additional configuration should be required to
produce consistently formatted code, no matter how you choose to invoke
clang-format.

Thanks to all who contributed to making this change happen!