[gmx-developers] Final 2020 beta and release candidate

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:39:24 CET 2019

Hello GROMACS developers,

we are now coming up to the deadline for the final GROMACS 2020 beta at
the end of November, and the release candidate hopefully shortly after that.
I just want to remind you to please help fix the remaining open issues
the are open for beta3, and to focus on improving code stability at this
point.
Those of you that still have feature work I would ask to shift this
instead to master, so that it will be included in the 2021 release instead.
I'm planing the final beta release in the middle of next week, with the
release candidate at most two weeks after that.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD