[gmx-developers] gmx mdrun profiling

Magnus Lundborg magnus.lundborg at scilifelab.se
Fri Nov 22 16:48:35 CET 2019

Hi,

This mailing list is for developers to discuss things. It is not a
mailing list to ask questions to developers. Please use the gmx-users
mailing list instead for that.

But anhow ... If by FPE you mean FEP then it is indeed true that GROMACS
is slower than Amber. However, we are working hard on improving the
performance. If you would like to test the latest developments you could
try checking out https://gerrit.gromacs.org/c/gromacs/+/13382. Keep in
mind that this code is under heavy development. It will not be including
in a stable release until GROMACS 2021.

Kind regards,

Magnus