[gmx-developers] GROMACS 2019.4 patch release available

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 09:24:13 CEST 2019

Hello developers,

I just released the fourth patch release of the 2019 branch (again a few
days late, sorry about that, but we were busy with the 2020 beta).
This release as usual fixes a number of issues brought forward.
As always, I want to thank all of you that helped in identifying and
fixing issues for this release!

For further testing, you can find the code here:
http://manual.gromacs.org/2019.4/download.html

To see if your issue has been fixed, have a look at the release notes
here: http://manual.gromacs.org/2019.4/release-notes/index.html

Cheers

Paul

--