[gmx-developers] Unable to build with double precision switch

Magnus Lundborg magnus.lundborg at scilifelab.se
Fri Oct 11 11:55:50 CEST 2019

Hi,

This question is not about GROMACS development, and would be more suited
for the users mailing list. Please direct all similar questions there
instead in the future.

However, as the message says, GPU acceleration cannot be combined with
double precision. Decide if you want -DGMX_GPU=on or -DGMX_DOUBLE=on. In
most cases you don't need double precision.

Regards,

Magnus