[gmx-developers] Switching Infrastructure to Gitlab

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 16:28:51 CEST 2020

Hi,

Is there any very specific reason why we need to maintain our own git
repository? Wouldn't it be enough to have one mirror on GitHub, and another
on GitLab?

Cheers,

Erik

On Thu, Apr 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM Paul bauer <paul.bauer.q at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I don't have access to git.gromacs.org to push things there, so I can't
> set up the mirroring.
>
> /Paul
>
> On 09/04/2020 16:24, Szilárd Páll wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 2:00 PM Paul bauer <paul.bauer.q at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> and to allow us to switch the Gitlab repository from being a
>> mirror of git.gromacs.org to the source of it.
>>

> The gitlab mirroring to git.gromacs.org does not seem to be working
> (while the github does). Is that still WIP?
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Szilárd
>

> --
> Paul Bauer, PhD
> GROMACS Development Manager
> KTH Stockholm, SciLifeLab
> 0046737308594

> * Please search the archive at
> posting!

Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm
University
Science for Life Laboratory, Box 1031, 17121 Solna, Sweden