[gmx-developers] (no subject)

John Whittaker johnwhittake at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Wed Aug 5 19:48:47 CEST 2020

Hi,

> My structure consist of single strand DNA (26 mer).
> I cut 2 mer from n-teminous and 2 mer from c-terminous of DNA.
> After pdb2gmx command and choose Amber force field ,I got some
> following error like this:
> "Atom P in residue DA 1 was not found in rtp entry DA5 with 30 atoms
> while sorting atoms."

This mailing list is for GROMACS developers. Please direct all GROMACS
usage questions to the GROMACS forum at:

https://gromacs.bioexcel.eu/

Also, give more information about what you did and include a subject.
"After pdb2gmx command..." is too vague, give the command you used.

This is also useful to read before you ask the forum:

http://manual.gromacs.org/documentation/2018.1/user-guide/run-time-errors.html

Under section "Atom X in residue YYY not found in rtp entry"

Best,

John Whittaker
Ph.D. Candidate
Freie Universität Berlin