[gmx-developers] Retaining chain name and original residue numbers in “.pdb” output after mdrun

Paul bauer paul.bauer.q at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 08:40:06 CEST 2020

Hello,

it is better to ask this stuff at the forum (gromacs.bioexcel.eu) now
and maybe repeat the question there, or check if there are similar
questions already.

This list is only for things related to the GROMACS software development :)

If you think that the behavior you describe is a bug, please check the
open issues here (https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/issues) if
something similar has already been filed and if not open a new issue for it.

Cheers

Paul

--
Paul Bauer, PhD