[gmx-developers] Upgrading our kubernetes infrastructure

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 17:53:09 CEST 2020

Hi,

Mostly FYI: I'm taking opportunity of a rainy summer Sunday to upgrade both
kubernetes and some other infrastructure. The intention was that it would
be completely transparent, but apparently the latest Traefik ingress
version had other ideas.

Nothing you need to do - I hope things will be back to normal later
tonight, but in case you have any CI jobs with strange errors, restart them
tomorrow.

Cheers,

Erik

--
Erik Lindahl <erik.lindahl at dbb.su.se>
Professor of Biophysics, Dept. Biochemistry & Biophysics, Stockholm