[gmx-developers] Upgrading our kubernetes infrastructure

Erik Lindahl erik.lindahl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 12:27:35 CEST 2020

Hi!

Oh, sorry about that - forgot to post an update.

Yes, the infrastructure should indeed work fine again - it was just a few
hours of issues.

However, I still need to do some work on the kubernetes internal routing to
enable external ingress for the future, so there could be some temporary
fluctuations later today. If there's anything extended I'll let people know.

Cheers,

Erik