[gmx-developers] merge request pipelines

Eric Irrgang ericirrgang at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:52:37 CEST 2020

Thanks! It looks like the new setting works as expected. Artem was able to approve and merge a fast-forward-ready change, then immediately approve, rebase, and queue a successful merge that went in 20 minutes later when the pipeline finished.

As before, though, there are still jobs that should prevent merges but do not (because they are not included in the (one) pipeline that matters). This is the background of the remaining issue.

I can volunteer to provide the adjusted gitlab-ci config if a couple of people can volunteer to review the change implementing an agreed-upon policy.

See you at https://gitlab.com/gromacs/gromacs/-/issues/3617 :-)

Best,
Eric